General Refund & Exchange Policy
- Grocery items must be returned within 14 days, and perishable items within 72 hours after date of purchase.
- Where possible, request for refunds or exchanges should be supported by an original Massy Stores invoice.
- Merchandise damaged by misuse, accidents, fire, flood or other natural disasters are as such not covered by warranty.
- Merchandise that failed as a result of being used on voltages or circuits for which it was not designed, or fluctuating voltages, may not be returned.
- Merchandise, which are missing accessories – cords, plugs, remotes etc. Other examples of non-returnable are as follows: Delivery, Installation or labour charges.
- Electrical items that fail more than 14 days after purchase and within the manufacturers stipulated warranty period, will be repaired, exchanged or refunded by Massy Stores at its sole discretion.
- The original Massy Stores receipt must be presented at time of return. Altered merchandise or merchandise damaged by misuse, accidents, fire, flood or natural disasters are not covered by warranty.
- Merchandise that failed as a result of being used on voltages or circuits for which it was not designed, or fluctuating voltages, is not covered by warranty.
- The Massy Stores Return/Warranty Policy does not apply to any product, or part there of, which has been damaged through: fire, flood, wind, water, electrical voltage fluctuation, improper installation, misuse, alteration, attempts at repair, neglect, accident, or which has experienced removal/defacement of factory seals or serial numbers.
- Massy cards, if used in the original transaction, must be presented to credit the points to the value of the item being refunded.
For queries relating to refunds, exchanges and warranties,please contact our customer care hotline at Massy Stores Customer Care
- (868) 609 4456 ext 3, or